2020 Spain Football Tour
FEE is deposit only.
Foundation Football in conjunction with sportsandculturaltours.com brings you a cultural and educational football tour to Spain in 2020. In recent years the Spanish game has dominated the international stage both at senior and youth levels. It is a culmination of 20 years of groundwork established by the clubs and the Spanish football federation. A large part of its success is based on the number of highly qualified coaches and their football philosophy. One club, in particular, has highlighted the success of developing players. Barcelona has a model that has become the focal point worldwide. The now-famous “La Masia” has been responsible for many of the world’s current crop of world-class footballers. Barcelona’s model is unique. We will get to visit the magnificent Camp Nou and the history of the club in a highly informative interactive experience at the FC Barcelona Museum. The museum tour gives you access to change rooms media centres and a walk up the player’s tunnel. We will also have the opportunity to be coached by Barcelona coaches and play friendly games against local opposition of a similar level. The city of Barcelona is in itself a fantastic destination to learn about the culture of the Catalan society with its unique architecture inspired by Gaudi. We will also have an opportunity to be trained by coaches from Espanyol, Barcelona’s rival La Liga team.
All in all this tour promises to be an incredible journey of discovery, not only on a football level but also learning about a new culture, experiencing different culinary delights. For the parents and siblings accompanying. You will have many opportunities to relax and enjoy Spain while we look after the team. Presenting an ideal holiday for families. Should you be interested in attending please contact us for a dossier. It is important to ensure that we have the minimum required persons traveling so the quicker we receive expressions of interest, the quicker we can book our seats as flights are difficult to obtain during these peak times. *The ability to watch La Liga games is subject to the 2018 La Liga draw and travel dates and prices may be subject to change. Airport and government charges are included. These will be confirmed two(2) months before departure. Prices are subject to a minimum of 20 passengers traveling from Sydney.
*NOTE. Families from Australia who will meet the group in Barcelona and arrange their accommodation and itinerary while the child joins the group, will not be allowed to join group activities free of charge. Those wishing to tag along will need to pay for the costs of the group activities.
FOOTBALL EDUCATION TOUR TO SPAIN
This includes accommodation; travel (airfare, taxes, standard luggage as per airline conditions only (no extra weight), dinners and entrance to all areas included in the proposed are free of charge. See inclusions and non-inclusions below.
All hotels are subject to availability at the time of confirmation and the hotels that we propose are the following.
Hotel Tryp Apollo 4*(subject to availability at the time of confirmation)
Hotel HCC Lugano used on a tour in the past (available at the moment)
Due to the high occupancy in Barcelona, we cannot guarantee those hotels, however, similar hotels will be offered in a twin room with breakfasts included for a total of 2 guests in each room.
Hotel accommodation taxes are also included in the price per person as well as Spanish Government taxes on all services.
TOUR DETAILS: SAMPLE ONLY
Sept 26: Depart Sydney
Day 1: Arrive in Barcelona and plane or train to Madrid
Transfer to our hotel, getting familiar with your surroundings. PM light session to ward off jet lag.
Plane or train tickets included on the proposal
Day 2: Visit Real Madrid stadium and museum tour
PM game vs local opposition
Day 3: AM Real Madrid Masterclass
match subject to La Liga
Day 4: AM Masterclass Atletico Madrid.
PM game vs local opposition
Day 5: AM visit Spain RFEF national football museum and facilities PM sightseeing
Day 6: AM. Sightseeing Hop On Hop Off Bus PM
PM sightseeing or local match draw
Day 7: AM Transit to Barcelona by plane/train for the last leg check into our Hotel which is ideally located.
Plane or train tickets included on the proposal
Day 8: AM Daytrip Portventura theme Park
Travel by bus
Day 9: AM RFC Espanyol masterclass
PM. Visit Futbol Mania
Day 10: AM free at leisure vs
PM Game vs Local Opposition – no dinner provided
Day 11: AM Barcelona FC masterclass
PM Visit Camp Nou experience
Day 12: Free morning
PM game vs local opposition No dinner provided
Oct 8: to finalise shopping and attractions. PM (La Liga game subject to the draw)
Day 13: Free morning
Day 14: (Travelling day) Time to return to Sydney check out and depart.
Day 15: Arrive Sydney Kingsford Smith International Airport
JOIN US NOW
- Airfares: (airfare, taxes, standard luggage as per airline conditions only (no extra weight). Airline: Singapore Airlines
- 3*** to 4**** hotel accommodation (from the 1st to the 13th October included) check out on the 14th October 2018
- Travel by plane or fast train from Barcelona to Madrid and Madrid to Barcelona
- 2 guests per room in twin beds (note families traveling with 4 people we will endeavor to get a family room but not always possible)
- Internet Wi-Fi available in the hotel
- Meals, breakfast, dinner except for local games and La Liga game
- All ground transportation, includes airport pick up & departure, to all-day tours & training sessions plus friendly matches.
- Guest training sessions from academy coaches from Real Madrid, Athletic Madrid FC Barcelona, Espanyol
- The organisation of all the friendly matches indicated on the agenda
- All-day tours as per schedule
- *Tickets up to 2 (two) professional Primera Liga match (subject to availability)
- Hop on Hop off Bus (Barcelona)
- Visit the Camp Nou Museum
Non-Inclusions (important to note)
Meals at professional games
- Meals at friendly games
- All lunch meals
- Other transport arrangements not on the schedule
- Optional sightseeing activities
- Optional tickets to professional matches not on the schedule
- Telephone calls and minibar usage in the hotel room, those to be paid directly by the guest upon departure.
- Passports, visas or any other entry requirements
- Training or playing gear
- All extras not stated will be charged as additional costs
*Subject to final airline costing and final itinerary, numbers, etc. Children under 11 years and under the price on application.
*All travelers will need travel insurance
Once we have received the numbers of travelers and secured details you will be required to place a second deposit of AUD 1000 per person traveling. This amount is non-refundable as it covers securing hotel and all services and is non-refundable. A percentage of the deposit goes towards administration costs, which is also non-refundable.
We will then forward you dates for installment amounts, final payment required no later than 30 days before departure.
* Some details are still to be confirmed as we arrive closer to the dates we will have a clearer picture of specifics such as attending La Liga games etc. and the order in which we travel whilst in Spain.
Please ensure that when you make the booking and pay the deposit you are sure that you can attend the tour to avoid any financial loss on your part.
*Cancellation penalties apply. Read the indemnity form attached carefully.
Prices: Land Costs and Flights
Players: Cost per person: $7,900
Adults, family, and guests coming on tour: Cost per person: $6,450
*Children Under 10 price per application for flights